Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello Ron from Napa

Group B's six-time (count 'em!) veteran Tim "Squawfish" Rodgers speaks out:
 

Good morning Ron,

 

Most importantly, I wanted to reach out this morning and thank you and Kathy again for not only including us in your lives but for all that you are doing for everyone.

We are aware and always very appreciative of our friendship.

 

Having said that, and  thinking that you and I did not get to fish this year (good year for you to stand back Ron), and that the fishing was tougher this year, I also have to point out that not only did Todd and I land yellow hats (thank you Scott) and the yellow shirt for group “2-B”,

but the Walsh boys collectively cleaned up in the 2 out of 3 groups they showed up for (2-B and group C).

The total resulting count for Extravaganza’s 3 groups?........2 out of 3 yellow shirts and 3 yellow hats…….. The count would have undoubtedly been more skewed if there were Walsh folks in the first group.

Well I’m concerned the others are going to think you are stacking the deck! Let me know if there is anything we can do to help!

 

You know what they say….when the fishing gets tough, the tough get fishing!! (especially the dirt farmers in the crowd!!)

 

Finally…

I was sincere in telling you I would like to support your efforts in Montana and anything else that matters as well.

Let me know if there is anything we may do…

Shanna and I are not long on cash, otherwise we would do more in that way……please put us down for a total of 2 bison figures, I would like to have one for our Napa home as well. Ben Lamb contacted me about the 1st one, I need to get back to him on that one.

To keep confusion down, I’m going to let you tell him we are going to get a 2nd Bison and I’ll wait for him to contact me for that one. Or let me know how you would like to handle it.

 

Hey Ron, thanks again………oh yes!……….INCREDIBLE HOUSE ON THE BLACKFOOT!………..can’t wait to see it again!!

Assuming Bruce is done……we are thinking of spending Thanksgiving up there. Let me know if that fits your plans and is a realistic expectation, I mentioned this already to Brian.

 

Hope you and Kathy are recovering quickly from your efforts, we are thinking about you guys.

 

Hope to see you soon!

 

Tim

Shanna 

bravo, bravo, bravo on all counts, Squawfish!

RCR <'///>< 

 

No comments: