Monday, July 13, 2009

Extravagant Group C Thanks!

Good afternoon Ron,

I just placed my order with Craig Sharpe. I know the kids will love the bison and what they stand for. I feel very fortunate that they have you and the group of people you put us in touch with to see how the world should operate. We continue to talk about the trip and not just the joy of fishing but of all the other lessons learned in Montana at the Extravaganza. It is not only great fun for me and my kids but a life learning experience. I cannot thank you and Kathy enough for giving myself and my children the opportunity to enjoy and experience Montana. 

Once again thank you and Kathy for your hospitality and open hearts.

 

Brian 

The above is from Group C's (wonderful) Brian Shepard who Extravaganzed this year with all three of his prodigy:  Eliza, Josef, and Nicholas

RCR

<'///>< 

No comments: