Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FW: Group B Pics

A wonderful note from Group A's "Pineapple Jeannie" Cahill:

Hi Ron and Kathy:

Such great memories of the five days we stayed with you and all the wonderful folks we met in Group A.  The memories will surely last a lifetime.  So many laughs and oh so many barbs amongst us but always in jest!  You certainly know how to pamper your guests albeit the 7am departure was a bit difficult after that infamous martini you made for me…did you notice I did not order one the following night???  I really do hope we return once again and  at least this time I will have a better idea what I am in for!   

 

Love the photos attached here and can honestly say I appreciate them better now that I have been initiated into fly fishing Rock Creek Ranch style, just a fishin’ all day on the Bitterroot or the Blackfoot and eating pineapple!  Tell Scott we miss him too…..Love, Jeannie “Pineapple” Cahill

No comments: