Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Double-Up Your pleasure . . .

A wonderful and most appropriate note of thanks to our superlatively extravagant outfitter, "John The Great But Propaneless" Gould:

John:

I wanted to let you know what an OUTSTANDING JOB you did as our 2009 Extravaganza Outfitter.   I believe this was my 11th or 12th trip to Missoula to fish the pristine local rivers, and we both were a lot younger when first we met up there.   Your assembly of hand-selected guides and management of our entire adventure was nothing shy of outstanding.   To my view, your only tree competition would be if Buddy could also learn to row!

 

 “Great White Schloetter” and I cherished the hunt for big fish and the extra efforts you took to make our day on the water with you and Buddy quite memorable.   Wishing you much continued success, and be ready for your own extravagant guide gag gift from us next year!

 

Have a great season!

 

“Popeye” Hamilton

 

No comments: